I-DROP PUR GEL
I-DROP PUR GEL is recommended for patients diagnosed with moderate to severe chronic dry eye syndrome who are looking for the ultimate relief and comfort for their dry eyes. The Most Effective Viscoadaptive, Preservative-Free Artificial Tear Available.
What Are The Benefits Of Using I-DROP PUR GEL?
- Immediate and longer-lasting relief
- Superior moisturizing and lubrication
- Non-blurring upon application
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
- can be used 12 months after opening (in a 10mL bottle)
What Makes I-DROP PUR GEL Unique?
- The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP PUR GEL contains 0.30% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, thus allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
- Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile, dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle.
- Our anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
- When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates “aiming” by the patient.